|Positive workplace relationships are important because people need to interact in ways necessary to get their jobs done. Social intelligence is a competency that we can all develop to better engage others.
Participants use a 64-word Jigsaw Puzzle behavioural discovery tool to profile their behaviour at work. Through this, they will understand how their behavioural preference can influence their communication style and impact their working relationships with their team and peers. This tool is researched and developed by a group of psychologists in UK.
From this workshop, the participant becomes perceptive, confident and comfortable in his or her interactions with colleagues. They experience less work stress and develop his or her social intelligence to support others.
In this interactive session, participants will
· Increased self-awareness and awareness of others
· Understand the difference in perception among people and how perception affects reality and results.
· Understand the concept of personality types and how it affects behaviour and interactions
· Better appreciation of the value of individual differences and diversity
· Ability to anticipate the behaviours and reactions of others