How fantastic is your lifestyle: A survey on one’s lifestyle and risk of heart disease
- Dietary fats: Good vs Bad and how to replace the bad with the good.
- Importance of keeping a low fat diet
- Dietary cholesterol – can you still include them in your diet & if so, how much?
- Dietary fibre – Examples and benefits of soluble & insoluble fibre & ways to add more fibre into your diet
- Other dietary measures of a heart healthy diet: lower salt and control calories intake like importance of achieving a healthy weight.
Goal setting for a heart healthy diet: Ways to reduce fat, cholesterol, salt, sugar intake and increase fibre intake. Participants to share with group their goal.