Are we overeating certain foods that contained large amount of sugar? Sugar has been associated with the prevalence of diabetes. Moreover, individuals who were diagnosed with diabetes, have claimed to not have preferences for sweet things? Find out more about what really goes on in our body when we consume sugary foods.
- What are the types of diabetes and statistics in Singapore-
- What is Glycemic Index (GI)
- How does GI affect our mood, performance and energy levels –
- The myths behind diabetes and sugar
- Nutrition tips on preventing diabetes