Healthy eating at the hawker centers and restaurants
MyDoc Private Limited
For most Singaporeans, eating all meals out at the hawker centres and restaurants is a daily lifestyle habit. Given that Singapore is a food paradise, this makes it even more difficult to stay healthy through eating well. After all, you are what you eat!
This one hour interactive session will bring awareness to
- the nutrient profiles of foods commonly found and eaten locally
- their impact on our health now and in the future
- the overall healthiness
- how keeping up within the calories limit is just a small contribution in the equation of health.
Participants will learn
- practical strategies on choosing high quality calories and foods
- how to avoid “empty calories” to help maintain their health and body weight
- nutrition tips and insider know-how to choosing foods wisely when eating out!